Sunday, April 22, 2012

What do people think about Carol Barron-Cross, Broker, Sunflower Homes and Equestrian, Palm City, FL?

"Carol was my angel. I prayed everyday to be together with my husband in California. I wanted to be a family again. Carol knocked on my door one day. She listed, sold, and processed our short sale. We were in California with my husband in six weeks. I will forever be grateful to Carol. She is smart, knows her business, made my life happy again. She is the best!" Linda Goodfriend, former Stuart West Resident

 

 Kathy Cormier - Now here's a lady with a ton of energy and enthusiasm!

...

Robert Laska - Integrity is the most important character one can exhibit. Just being on time or returning a call shows her character is true....

...

Eric Slifkin - Carol has exceptional knowledge of equestrian properties in Palm City, Florida and vicinity.

...

Dennie New - Carol is a hard worker and a determined professional, she is also a very dedicated person..............................

...

Joe Harmon - Carol worked with me and helped me with my first home. I got my $8000 credit and the home I never thought I could have. She will always be my realtor.

...

Ed Test - Smart lady. Best realtor I have ever had to work for me.  

 

Posted via email from horsetalkgirl's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment