Sunday, January 9, 2011

WHAT ABOUT PALM CITY, FLORIDA....SHOULD I CONSIDER RELOCATING THERE?

  • By Carol Barron-Cross · about a minute ago

    Facts About Palm City Real Estate

    So how does the Palm City FL real estate market look these days? Currently Palm City has a average listing price for homes for sale of $491,449. The Martin county average currently is $564,531.

     

    The current number of properties on the market in Palm City is 616. The Palm City median listing price is $366,125.

     

    For Mar...

    View Full Note ·LikeUnlike ·
    • By Carol Barron-Cross · Saturday, November 27, 2010

       Ft. Pierce, In the Grove, Florida.I really appreciate the designs and personal attention that is given to some of the homes that I lists to sell.   This is what I love so much about real estate. I get to see how so many homes have different personsalities....just like people.  Today I just listed a red house.  It looks so crisp and happy in its Ol...

    • Posted via email from horsetalkgirl's posterous

      No comments:

      Post a Comment